- In a saucepan, simmer milk over low heat until it is reduced to about one cup.
- Stir in Sugar until well blended. Turn off heat and let cool..
- Mix three tablespoons of simmered milk with the egg yolks and then add this mixture gradually to the milk in the pan.
- Stir in vanilla extract and continue stirring until mixture thickens. Remove from heat and let cool.
- Shape into balls using 1 tablespoon of the mixture to make one ball.
- Roll finished balls in confectioner's sugar.
- Small individual molds are usually used, then the mixture is unmolded into soufflé cups before serving.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.