Ginkgo In orange
- Cut a cover on orange at approx. ⅕ at the top.
- Excavate and empty the orange content, cut the orange content into dices.
- Boil the ginkgoes for 10 minutes, remove shells and membranes.
- Cut each ginkgoes into 2 pieces, remove central stalks.
- Add gingkoes, orange dices and sugar into the orange case.
- Add boiled water in, seal the cover by bamboo teeth picker.
- Put the whole orange case into a fitted bowl, stew 20 minutes by low heat.
- Serve in hot.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.