- 2 1/2 cups blueberries
- 2 1/2 cups + 1 tbs flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 4 large egg whites
- 6 oz container plain yogurt
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour 12 cup bundt pan.
- In bowl, toss berries with 1 tbs flour.
- In 2nd bowl, whisk together remaining flour, baking powder and salt.
- In 3rd bowl, beat butter until smooth.
- Beat in sugar and vanilla until creamy.
- Add egg whites, beat until smooth.
- Beat in flour alternately with yogurt.
- Fold in berries.
- Pour into pan.
- Bake 50 min. or until done.
- Let cool in pan 10 min. then turn cake out.
- In bowl, stir together sugar and juice.
- Add water as needed for good drizzle consistency.
- Pour over cake.
- Let stand until set.
- Fill center with blueberries.
- Makes 16 servings
Contributed by: Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.