Makes 2 cups
- 2 containers 6 oz each plain yogurt
- 10 oz pkg frozen chopped spinach, squeezed dry
- 8 oz can sliced water chestnuts, chopped
- 1 carrot, peeled, grated
- 7 oz envelope italian dressing seasoning mix
- 1 tbs dijon mustard
- 1 french baguette, thinly sliced or crackers
- Place yogurt in a mesh strainer lined with paper towels.
- Refrigerate overnight to drain.
- Transfer yogurt to bowl.
- Stir in spinach, chestnuts, carrot, seasoning mix and mustard.
- Refrigerate, covered 30 min.
- Serve with the bread or crackers.
Contributed by: Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.