Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- This recipe yields about 1 cup of vinaigrette.
- ⅔ cup yogurt
- 2 tablespoons chopped mint leaves
- 2 teaspoons minced shallots
- 2 tablespoons sherry wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons walnut oil
- 3 tablespoons fresh grapefruit juice
- 1 tablespoon honey, or to taste
- freshly ground black pepper
- Combine all of the above ingredients and allow to sit for at least 2 hours refrigerated for flavors to develop.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.