- 4 egg
- 115 g lean pork
- 20 g dry black fungus
- 2 stalks chopped spring onion
- 2 tbsp mashed ginger
- 1 tbsp mashed garlic
- 1 tbsp broadbean paste
Seasoning 1 Edit
Seasoning 2 Edit
- ⅓ tbsp salt
- ½ tbsp light soy sauce
- 5 tbsp chicken stock
- ½ tbsp vinegar
- ⅓ tbsp sugar
- some pepper
- some sesame oil
- Wash lean pork, shred into small pieces, marinate with season (1).
- Soak and clean dry black fungus, parboil in boiled water for 5 minutes.
- Wipe out water, cut black fungus into small pieces, dish up.
- Whisk eggs with ¼ of salt and 1 tbsp of oil.
- Heat wok with 2 tbsp of oil, fry egg both sides until golden, dish up.
- Heat wok with 2 tbsp of oil, add mashed ginger and garlic, stir fry for a while.
- Add shredded pork and broadbean paste, stir fry in high heat until cooked.
- Pour in black fungus and seasoning (2) , stir well until almost dry.
- Add chopped spring onion and sauce, stir fry, dish up on egg's surface.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.