- 2 pounds yuca root peeled and cut into bite size pieces
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 cloves Roasted garlic
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup cilantro leaves whole chopped
- 1 Organic bell pepper (use Red bell pepper) chopped
- In a large saucepan, cover yuca with water plus 2 inches, add salt. Bring to a boil, lower heat to a simmer, cover, let simmer until yuca is fork tender but still intact. Drain yuca.
- Heat olive oil in large skillet over medium heat. Add yuca and stir occasionally for 5 minutes.
- Add garlic and lemon juice; toss to coat vegetables evenly. Cook for 2 minutes. *Add cilantro and bell pepper, toss just to mix, transfer to a warm serving platter.
Other Links Edit
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.