- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup sour cream
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons taco seasoning
- 1 cup taco sauce
- 2 cups shredded Mexican-style cheese
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, diced
- 2 medium tomatoes
1.Mix softened cream cheese with sour cream and mayonnaise. Stir in taco seasoning, mixing until smooth.
2.Spread onto a 12-inch round serving platter. Spread with taco sauce and sprinkle with Mexican-style cheese, chopped onion, and diced pepper. Cover and refrigerate until serving.
3.Just before serving, dice tomatoes and spoon diced tomatoes on top of diced bell pepper. Serve with tortilla chips.
- Fruit & Vegetable Recipes II by the South Carolina Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource -- original source of recipe