You can put them in the deep freezer to use later. Or fry them about 10 minutes in hot oil until golden brown to eat straight away.
- 300 gr. minced meat
- Spices for the minced meat
- 250 gr. wheat flour
- 1 tablespoon oil
- salt to taste
- 175 ml. water
- Fry the minced meat with the spices and put aside.
- Mix the wheat flour with the oil and water and salt to taste until you have a nice dough.
- Make small balls of about 50 gr. each (app. 10 balls)
- Make from the balls small pancakes of 5 cm, put 2 pancakes on top of each other with little bit of oil and flour and roll them out until they are 20 to 25 cm.
- Put both sides in hot pan without oil for 15 seconds.
- Take the 2 pancakes apart and put them upside down together again.
- Cut them through the middle twice so you have now 8 samoosas outsides.
- Mix 125 ml water with 5 tablespoons of wheat flour and put aside.
- Fold the pancakes twice so you have a triangular shape with the round side open on top where you can put in the minced meat you did before. Close the round side so the meat is closed in the pancakes.
- Use the mixture of 125-ml water and 5 tablespoons of wheat flour to seal the pancakes (like glue)
- At this stage you can put them in the deep freezer to use later. Or fry them about 10 minutes in hot oil until golden brown to eat straight away.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.