Yield: ½ cup
- ½ cup tomato juice
- 2 tbsp lemon juice or vinegar
- 1 tbsp minced onion
- ⅛ tsp salt
- ⅛ tsp oregano
- 1 dash pepper
- 1 dash garlic powder (optional)
- Combine all ingredients in jar with tightly fitted top.
- Refrigerate several hours.
- Shake well before using.
- Note: this dressing may be kept for several weeks refrigerated in a closed container.
Nutritional information Edit
For each 2 tbsp serving: free food (up to 2 servings per day)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.