This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Love Estate in Sachse, Texas in 1984.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 4 pounds chili meat chopped
- 3½ ounces chili powder
- 1 ounce paprika
- 1 ounce cumin
- ½ ounce black pepper
- 1 ounce chicken bouillon
- 4 cloves garlic crushed
- 1 large white onion chopped
- 16 ounces tomato sauce
- 16 ounces water
- 8 servings corn chips
- grated cheese and onion for garnish
- Brown course chopped chili meat then add all dry seasonings and sauté for 10 minutes.
- Stir in remaining liquid ingredients then simmer for 1 hour.
- Serve over a large bowl of corn chips.
- Add grated cheese and onion and serve immediately.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.