Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- This recipe yields about 1 cup of vinaigrette.
- 2 tablespoon powdered fruit pectin
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley or 2 teaspoon dried
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh oregano or ¼ teaspoon dried oregano
- dash ground red pepper (cayenne)
- ½ cup water
- 1 tablespoon frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar or cider vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Combine all ingredients in small jar with tight- fitting lid; shake to blend well.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.