This simple, yet delicious, side dish is rich in vitamin C from the peppers. And as a bonus, the red peppers also provide vitamin A.
- Contributed by Jenn B aka Mom2Sam and Tiny at World Recipes Y-Group
- Prep Time: 10 minutes | Total Time: 20 minutes
- Makes: 8 servings
- 4 medium zucchini, cut diagonally into ½-inch-thick slices
- 3 red peppers, cut into ½-inch-wide strips
- 3 yellow peppers, cut into ½-inch-wide strips
- ¼ cup Kraft Zesty Italian dressing
- ¼ cup Kraft 100% grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Place vegetables in grill basket.
- Grill 10 minutes or until crisp-tender, turning occasionally.
- Place in large bowl.
- Add dressing; toss to coat.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
Kraft kitchens tips Edit
- Don't have a grill basket? Cover grill grate with large sheet of heavy-duty foil before preheating as directed. Spread vegetables onto foil. Grill as directed, stirring occasionally.
Nutritional information Edit
- Calories 80 | Total fat 3.5g | Saturated fat 1g | Cholesterol 5mg | Sodium 220mg | Carbohydrate 10g | Dietary fiber 2g | Sugars 4g | Protein 4g | Vitamin A 35%DV | Vitamin C 160%DV | Calcium 8%DV | Iron 4%DV
- Diet Exchange: 2 vegetable, ½ fat
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.