- 2 oranges, peeled, sliced thin
- 1 small onion, sliced thin
- 2 tsp vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp cider vinegar
- ⅛ tsp chili powder
- lettuce leaves
- Combine all ingredients except lettuce leaves in a bowl.
- Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours before serving.
- Toss before serving on the lettuce leaves.
Nutritional information Edit
For ½ recipe:
- 117 calories | 19g carbohydrate | 2g protein | 5g fat | 4mg sodium | 301mg potassium | 0 cholesterol
- Exchanges: 1 fruit | 1 fat
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.