- 12 Mission? flour Tortillas
- 2 lbs. large chilled Shrimp peeled
- 4 oz. soft cream cheese
- 1/4 cup Scallions or green onions diced
- 1/4 cup red pepper seeded and cut into strips
- Combine scallions, red peppers and cream cheese.
- Blend in a food processor.
- Spread mixture evenly over tortillas.
- Slice tortillas in 1"" strips.
- Roll whole Shrimp up in sliced tortilla piece, leaving shrimptail showing.
- Secure with a toothpick.
Other Links Edit
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.