Guangdong-style steamed egg
- 4 eggs
- 100 g lean pork
- 3 dry black mushrooms
- 1 stalk chopped spring onion
- chicken stock same volume to egg
- Wash lean pork, mince into small fine dices.
- Soak dry black mushroom, cut into small dices.
- Heat wok with 2 tbsp of oil, stir fry pork and black mushroom.
- Add sauce when pork is cooked, stir fry well then pour in a large bowl.
- Whisk well the egg with same volume of chicken stock and 2 tbsp of water.
- Pour the egg into bowl gently, and stir mix well gently.
- Put inside a steam case, steam the egg in medium heat when water is boiled.
- Steam for approx.
- 10–12 minutes until egg is steamed solid.
- Sprinkle chopped spring onion, serve.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.