Black sesame gruel
- 4 tbsp black sesame
- 1 tbsp white sesame
- 100 g Calrose rice
- 4 tbsp white sugar
- 1000 ml water
- 2 tbsp lard
- Soak [Calrose [rice]] for 1 hour, drain and wipe dry.
- Fry black and white sesame without oil.
- Put water, rice, black and white sesame into blender.
- Blend all materials until fully mashed, filter paste with a sieve.
- Put the paste into a pot and cook, keep stirring.
- When paste is boiled, add lard and sugar.
- Keep cooking and stirring for 1 minute, bowl up and serve.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.