Makes 6 servings.
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 1 15-1/2-ounce can kidney beans, drained
- 1 16-ounce can cut green beans, drained
- 1 1/2 cups sliced celery
- 1/2 cup chopped Onion
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/4 cup diced pimento
- 4 ounces cooked Ham, cut into thin strips* (3/4 cup)
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1/4 cup salad oil
- 6 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 teaspoon seasoned pepper
Bring Sugar, oil, vinegar, salt and pepper to boil in small saucepan. Pour over rice mixture; toss lightly. Chill. Serve on salad greens and garnish with cherry tomatoes and sliced hard-cooked eggs, if desired.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.