Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 6 servings
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (15 oz) can kidney beans, drained
- ½ cup picante sauce
- ½ lb Velveeta pasteurized process cheese spread, cubed
- tortilla chips
- 3 cups shredded lettuce
- 3 cups chopped tomatoes
- Brown meat; drain.
- Stir in beans and sauce.
- Cover; simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add cheese spread; stir until melted.
- For each serving; top chips with meat mixture, lettuce and tomato.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.