This is a recipe I obtained from an Estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Milligan Estate in Crandall, Texas in 2000.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 2 large zucchini sliced
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 tablespoon chopped white onion
- ½ cup diced celery
- 8 once can tomato sauce
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon basil
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese
- Grease a rectangular baking pan.
- Layer pan with sliced zucchini.
- Brown ground beef with onion and celery then pour off grease.
- Stir in tomato sauce, salt, pepper and basil then pour over zucchini.
- Spread grated cheese on top and bake at 350°F for 40 minutes.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.