This recipe comes from an Estate Sale and were obtained when The Family Collection from The Wetzel Estate in Plano, Texas was purchased in 1982. Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 6 cups zucchini
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- ½ cup chopped white onions
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon oregano
- ¼ cup margarine
- ¼ cup flour
- 1 cup grated Cheddar cheese
- 2 cups milk
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Parboil sliced zucchini for 5 minutes.
- Fry beef
- Add onions and fry until limp
- Add salt, pepper and oregano.
- Melt margarine then add flour and milk and cook stirring until thick.
- Add cheese.
- Layer in buttered casserole the zucchini, hamburger and cheese sauce.
- Repeat once more then sprinkle top with Parmesan cheese
- Bake at 350 °F for 30 minutes.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.