Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 package pecan coconut frosting mix or substitute
- 2½ cups flour
- 1¼ cups sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon soda
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- 2 cups shredded zucchini
- 1 cup cooking oil
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 3 eggs
- Grease and flour a 12 cup fluted bundt pan.
- Combine all cake ingredients and beat for 2 minutes on high.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake at 325°F for 60 – 70 minutes.
- Cool upright in pan for 30 minutes.
- Turn onto serving plate and cool completely.
- Combine all glaze ingredients.
- Blend until smooth and spread on cake.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.