Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: Mrs. Ronald E. Robeson
- Serves 4 to 6
- 4 small zucchini squash, thinly sliced (2½ to 3 cups)
- 2 tbsp chopped onion
- 3 tbsp margarine or butter
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp sugar
- ¾ tsp salt
- ½ tsp oregano
- ⅛ tsp garlic salt
- ⅛ tsp pepper
- 4 Oz. mozzarella cheese, grated
- 2 tsp margarine or butter
- ½ to ¾ cup Pepperidge Farm stuffing
- Sauté zucchini and onion in margarine until limp. Place in oiled dish.
- Top with the 2 tomatoes which have been peeled and cut in wedges.
- Mix the Parmesan cheese, sugar, salt, oregano, garlic salt and pepper and sprinkle over the tomatoes.
- Sprinkle with grated mozzarella cheese. Top with 2 Tsp margarine or butter mixed with Pepperidge Farm stuffing.
- Bake in 350 °F oven for 15 to 20 minutes.
Generally, vegetables that grow above the ground should be cooked uncovered. Those that grow underground should be cooked covered.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.