Farmers' Market Recipes by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts Department of Agricultural Resources, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- Cook Time: About 10 minutes to make, 1 hour to chill
- ½ shredded zucchini
- 1 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ⅛ teaspoon garlic powder
- dash curry powder or other seasoning
- Finely shred enough zucchini to make 1/2 cup. Place in strainer and press out moisture.
- Blend with 1 cup plain low fat yogurt, and 1 minced clove of garlic, or 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder. Add a dash of curry powder or other seasoning and chill 1 hour.
- Stir before serving. Serve with crisp raw vegetables.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.