- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 2 cups shredded zucchini
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup chopped walnuts, optional
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Lightly grease three 8-cup muffin tins.
- Using hand or stand mixer, beat oil, sugar and eggs on medium-high speed for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add zucchini, flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Reduce speed and mix until just combined.
- Fold in nuts, if using.
- Fill prepared muffin cups about three-quarters full with batter.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until centers are firm.
- Remove from oven, cool slightly out of pans and eat or store.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.