Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Servings: 8
- ¾ cup flour
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ¾ tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp ground nutmeg
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ⅛ tsp salt
- 8 tsp sugar
- ½ tsp vanilla
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 tbsp + 1 tsp vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup zucchini, shredded unpeeled
- ¼ cup raisins
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine dry ingredients in one bowl and the wet ingredients except zucchini and raisins in another.
- Mix together just until moistened.
- Stir in zucchini and raisins.
- Divide among 8 nonstick muffin cups.
- Bake 15 – 17 minutes, until lightly browned.
- Cool in pan 10 minutes.
Nutritional information Edit
Per serving: 3g protein | 4g fat | 14g carb | 93mg sodium | 69mg chol | 118 calories.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.