- 2 medium zucchini (about 1 pound), trimmed, coarsely grated
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 3 green onions, chopped (⅓ cup)
- 3 large eggs, beaten
- ½ cup Atkins Quick Quisine™ Bake Mix
- ⅓ cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh oregano, chopped
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ½ cup crumbled feta cheese (about 3 ounces)
- ⅓ cup walnuts, finely chopped (about 2 ounces)
- olive oil for frying
- In a colander, toss zucchini with salt and let stand 30 minutes to drain excess water. Press zucchini with the back of a spoon and then blot between paper towels. Place in a medium bowl.
- Add green onions, eggs, bake mix, parsley, oregano, and pepper; mix well. Fold in the feta and nuts.
- Heat oven to warm setting. Heat a non-stick skillet over medium-high heat and brush with oil. For each pancake, use 1 heaping tablespoon, and spread flat in pan, making four pancakes at a time, cooking about 3 minutes per side, until golden brown. Transfer to a baking sheet and place in oven to keep warm while preparing remaining pancakes.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.