This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Ritchie Estate in Balch Springs, Texas in 1984.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 4½ cups zucchini grated
- ½ cup white onion minced
- 3 tablespoons parsley chopped
- 2 teaspoons garlic minced
- 1½ cups baking mix
- ¾ cup oil
- 1½ teaspoons seasoning salt
- ¾ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 6 eggs slightly beaten
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl in the order given and mix thoroughly then pour into rectangular baking dish.
- Bake 40 minutes then cool in wire rack and cut into small squares.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.