Makes 6 servings
- vegetable cooking spray
- 2 cups cooked brown rice
- 1 medium zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1 x 7-ounce can sliced mushrooms
- 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 7 eggs
- 1 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- Coat 10-inch quiche dish or heavy skillet with cooking spray.
- Layer rice, zucchini, mushrooms and basil in dish.
- Combine eggs, cheese and salt; beat well with wire whisk.
- Pour over vegetables and rice.
- Bake at 400 °F for 30 to 35 minutes or until puffed and browned.
- Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.