Purchased from the Zimmerman Estate in Terrell, Texas in 1967. Another tried and true extraordinary delight.
- Contributed by Cat's Recipes Y-Group
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- ½ zucchini, cut into small strips
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped shallots
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped parsley
- 2 cups heavy cream
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 ounces cubed smoked sockeye
- 1 ounce grated Parmesan cheese
- 8 ounces fettuccine pasta, cooked
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.