- 5 cup zucchini, chopped
- 1 large potato, peeled, cut into 1" cubes
- 1 cup water
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp margarine, melted, reduced calorie
- ½ cup water
- 1½ tsp dried whole tarragon
- ½ tsp bouillon granules, chicken-flavored
- ½ cup skim milk
- Combine zucchini, potato, and 1 cup water in a small dutch oven.
- Cover and bring to a boil. Boil 10 mins or until crisp-tender (do not drain).
- Sauté onions in margarine until tender; add to zucchini and potato. Add ½ cup water, tarragon, and bouillon granules stirring to blend.
- Add skim milk, and cook over medium heat until thoroughly heated.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.